Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 01:33 AM

Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough

Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough
I was shocked to find out recently that all the major auto shops like Auto Zone no longer sell wiper blade inserts, at least in my area. Now, everyone only seems to be selling the entire wiper blades and they want to charge a arm and a leg for them. Surprisingly Toyota dealers sell wiper blade replacements cheaper than what you can buy at the auto stores. One sold them for $13.50 but the other dealer sold them for $17.65 (not cheap) but I found an even better deal on eBay. All 3 for $25. 2010-2022 4RUNNER Front and Rear Windshield Wiper Inserts NEW Genuine Toyota OEM | eBay

I know that PIAA and The Boch Icons have the best reviews. Ideally I’d like to see PIAA sell the inserts for the 4Runner
Lexington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote