Notices

View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 10:07 AM

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light
5th gen tummy tuck parts $900 & stock transfer case $425 - Charlotte

I have removed my tummy tuck from my 4R and it's for sale.

This includes the following items:

3 stainless steel Budbuilt skid plates 4.76mm thick and all stainless hardware to install.

Mid skid
Trans skid
Gas tank skid

Clocking ring to rotate your stock transfer case.

It does NOT include the two custom cross members as they are still on my 4R, but of course they could be purchased from Budbuilt.

These are not their standard skids as they are bent differently for the 4" gain in ground clearance in middle of vehicle.

Photos of the install are available here:

5th Gen Tummy Tuck = ground clearance - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

and in my build thread:

4rNCMTMs '19 Runner build & adventure thread - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

If you install it yourself there is a little cutting and welding to get the new crossmember installed. Also the exhaust needs to be rerouted, nothing hard just takes time. Of course Budbuilt could install it as well if you are not far away.

For the three skids and clocking ring the price is $900.

I also have the stock transfer case. This is out of a '19 offroad with manual transfer case. It was removed from my 4R with 18k miles so barely used.

The price for this is $425.

Neither includes shipping. The items are located near Charlotte, NC. I will be attending the Shamrock Shakedown on 19-20 March and Lonestar Toyota Jamboree 28 April - 1 May so they could be brought to either event to avoid shipping. Shipping can be calculated depending on location. I would also be willing to travel a hundred miles or so to meet someone.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by 4rNCMTNs; 02-14-2022 at 09:39 AM.
4rNCMTNs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote