Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 06:25 PM

superhomunculus is on a distinguished road

superhomunculus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Luck View Post
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Driving to work this morning someone decided they wanted to share my lane with me in it. The other driver bent my driver front fender to hell and then drove away like nothing every happened. New body style Sequoia without any tags. I tried following them, but not surprisingly they sped away and lost me. I've put up a want to buy ad on facebook and classifieds on here, but if anyone has a left front fender from an SR5 or base model 4Runner in Desert Dune Metallic they want to sell me I would really appreciate it. I had to hammer the back edge of the fender more in order to open my driver door further.
Same thing happened to me about a year ago in my Corolla. A meth head in a stolen SUV wanted to share lanes going down the interstate at 75 MPH. Did about 8K in damage to my car. Some how I spun him around backwards and I managed to stay straight and slid into the ditch. Of course he drove off but I already had the vehicle and plates memorized. Cops caught him a little bit later. And a week after I got my car back, I hit a buck the size of a moose. I am really surprised the insurance in didn't total my car. LOL
superhomunculus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote