Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 12:47 PM

OKADVENTURES is on a distinguished road

OKADVENTURES is on a distinguished road
I installed the Desert Does It front seat jackers and multi mount panel in my GX470 and I was amazed with how much it improved the comfort of this truck. I thought these may primarily benefit taller people (which I am sure they do), but even being average height, I noticed a drastic improvement with how comfortable I feel in the driver’s seat now. The multi mount panel also adds a very convenient place to store various items like a knife, radio, emergency escape tool, fire extinguisher, medical kit, or whatever else your imagination can dream up.

Definitely give Desert Does It a look if you would like to improve the comfort of your adventure rig. They make seat jackers for a number of different vehicles.

Discount code “OKADVENTURES” will save you 10% through 05/31/2022.

YouTube - Desert Does It Seat Jackers & MMP

Front Multi Mount Panel (Tacoma, 4Runner, FJ, and Lexus GX)
Front Seat Jackers (2003-2022 4Runners, GX, and FJ)
DDI Patch and Sticker Kit
MMP Magnets

Last edited by OKADVENTURES; 02-22-2022 at 11:11 PM.
OKADVENTURES is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote