Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 05:40 PM

alexperrucci will become famous soon enough

alexperrucci will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron duke View Post
Hey fellow Georgian! I'm from Savannah but if you need any help I frequently go by your neck of the woods. Some advice; if you aren't planning on doing hard and often wheeling, be careful about what upgrades you do. I have owned a stock 4runner with 31" all terrains and now I have a more heavily modified truck. My stock one could do 90% of the offroading and the drivability and reliability was way better on the road.

This is what I would do if I could redo it
32" AT tires (Wildpeaks)
2" lift (Bilstein 5100 shocks with OME 881/901 coils fr/rr)
Sleeping/storage platform
Cool rims (SCS F5 16x8 -25mm)
Hidden winch mount (Amp'd up llc makes one for 279)
Only use oem replacement parts

This is just me and I have fallen into the fun but expensive pit of squeezing the most off-road capability out of my rig. It's your choice in the end, but that's what I would do. Good luck!
Awesome, thanks for the advice! Yeah it's always a trade off of cool stuff vs. on road comfort haha.