Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 05:54 PM

Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about

Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW44LR View Post
No misinformation here so you can chill with all that lol. I’m not sure the color code on mine I can get that at a later date but going from LC 8 wraps to these my post measurements were ~21.25” unloaded and I’m maybe at 23” with less weight and my rear bumper/hitch carrier removed. I also have a 1” body lift. My springs came from a guy with a 2016 so not really new but not really old either, had around 50k on them, maybe I got a bad set. This is just my experience and yes at full droop with regular bilstein 5100’s they are loose and *could fall out. They also don’t seat properly in the 3rd gen spring seats as the 5th gen springs have a much wider base. which may not bother some but it bothers me. And as far as “weight” all is what I had before taking off the bumper was some miscellaneous tools and stuff, maybe 100lbs worth. For some members they have worked great and in my experience they’re okay for what they are, I personally wouldn’t recommend them but maybe I’m the one-off This is just my opinion and experience you don’t have to believe me but I don’t gain anything from “misinformation”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't mean your were giving out misinformation. The guy who started this whole post says the 1999 long coils have him lifted 4". That's the misinformation I'm referring to. I wanted to get the real approximate lift. Why didn't you get the right seat? Slightly extended bump stops may be intelligent if your rig does that. I know I wouldn't want a coil popping out on the trail. Also I'm wondering how a coil that lifts your truck can fall out. That may happen if you were using cinder blocks to lift it but a coil?
Jakeepoo3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote