View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 01:42 AM

Olbaidon is on a distinguished road

Olbaidon is on a distinguished road
Will 17x8.5 +00 with 265/70r17 fit with now rub on 2021 SR5 OEM suspension.

Like the titles says, just trying to find an answer to this riddle.

Typo in title. “Fit without rub”

I have searched all over the forum and found a couple posts, but they aren’t clear about what suspension they have.

I have seen the will it fit and largest tire thread, but that’s not what I am looking for. Tires are staying stock size for now. Just gonna ride out the OEM tires til their done. Only off-roading we’re doing are fire trails right now and the OEM tires handle those just fine.

I want to get a set of 17x8.5 wheels with an offset of +00 (backspacing will only be 4mm closer to strut this way).

I just want to know if I should expect rub or not with this on an SR5 with stock suspension.

I may get a cheapo cornfed 1.5”/1” leveling kit, but for now just running stock suspension.

Thanks in advanced
Olbaidon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote