Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 11:20 PM
Elite Member

mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute
Elite Member

mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute mtbtim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBallEngineer View Post
Well don't believe everything you hear, just not true. Yes CA has had a net loss of people in the last few years, long overdue to be honest. We've been overwhelmed by people since the 80's. I don't mind people leaving, not one bit. CA still has a huge economy, I like where I live. Not perfect, I've seen a lot of the country and I don't think anywhere is perfect. Good luck wherever you you end up!
You and I must live in different realities. I'm a firefighter and calls for service due to the homeless have gone up probably 300-500% over the last 2 years. I go to tons of homeless camp fires that get out of control, overdoses, physical altercations, medical calls, etc. I've seen the pictures of the homeless camps in L.A. so I know it's bad there too. I've got homeless camps all around where I live. They make camps along the beautiful Los Gatos Creek where there's lots of wildlife and they pollute if with their trash and human waste. It sucks!

A net loss of people is a very telling stat. It means this state has lost a lot of it's allure. You might not want to admit that, but that's your prerogative. I agree, no area is perfect but lots of people have decided somewhere else is better than California and for good reason.

I might not be going far, maybe into Southern Oregon or Nevada. They're not perfect, but my money will go further and I'll be surrounded by less filth.