Notices

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 06:29 PM

jefferson95 is on a distinguished road

jefferson95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_sr20 View Post
Hey gang. I’m on the hunt for “the one”. I’ve been a day late for close to a year now. My daughter wants a camping rig and says a truck (Tacoma) simply will not work. So, if anyone is thinking about selling, please let me know!

I do have some parameters on my search. I would prefer a 99 or up rig. I would consider earlier models, but vanity is a heavy influencer so if it is an earlier model it needs to be a cool color

4x4 AUTOMATIC transmission.

Solid frame, no rust or patched up jobs-sorry

E-locker is a definite plus but not absolutely necessary if the truck ticks all the other boxes.

I would like to see less than 200k on the odometer-slightly flexible on that too.

My 1st choice would be a green 99’ highlander! Stellar blue is also a good look IMO.

I don’t care if the truck is modified or stock, but closer to stock is better for me as I do have a few parts on deck for my build.

I’m not looking to spend bring a trailer money, but I do understand the market is a little cray currently.

I’ve seen trucks in my demographic between 8-12k. That’s where I would like to be. If you’re close on price, drop a line anything is worth a conversation.

Thanks for reading!

A bit out of your searching distance (Southern California), but I have one that ticks all the boxes too. should be close to the top of the Classifieds posts. Asking $10.5K
jefferson95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote