Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 03:41 PM

MrHoneycrisp is on a distinguished road

MrHoneycrisp is on a distinguished road
Will these 2022 Tundra wheels work?

Looking to replace the stock rims that are on my 06 Limited.

Currently have the stock 18in rims, but the previous owner did a bad job of painting them black
Toyota 4Runner 2006 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs - Wheel-Size.com

Looking here they appear to have a positive offset of 6mm is that correct? and a width of 7.5

I am currently running 265 60r18 Toyo open country AtIII tires

I would like to purchase a set of "2022 18" Toyota Tundra SR5 OEM Factory stock wheels" per the listing

But according to this website
Toyota Tundra 2022 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs - Wheel-Size.com

The positive offset is 60mm.

Which means the wheels will be a helluva lot closer inside and likely to rub.

Want a second opinion before I f*ck and purchase these. Would I need some spacers to make these work?

Also, looks like I would need to increase the bore size.

Only reason I am looking at doing this as I don't like the look of the black rims with the silver body paint and I want silver/grey rims.

The tundra rims are listed for $650

The other option would be to buy some aftermarket rims for around $1000...

Thanks in advance
Attached Images
Will these 2022 Tundra wheels work?-2022-04-14_12-35-12-jpg 

Last edited by MrHoneycrisp; 04-14-2022 at 03:44 PM. Reason: add photos
MrHoneycrisp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote