Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 05:06 PM

twasadream is on a distinguished road

twasadream is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsethief View Post
Congrats on finding a Trail! I have a 2013, I love the early look.

I think the Trail bumper cover is essentially an SR5 cover with extra black trim.

I did a quick search, and found SR5 and Trail bumper covers listed in the 3-400 dollar range, but it was not exactly clear if they had the black trim, or just the holes for it. It might take some digging on your part, but hopefully you can find one to complete the look.

I think a few members have done Trail conversions on SR5s, so maybe search for that to see if there's any info on bumper fitment.
Hey man. Thanks for taking ur time and answering. Just to be sure what u mean with the black trim?

Also i found this on Toyota website. Can you, if you can find time, take a look? like do they have the same bumpers from the schematics?
FRONT BUMPER & BUMPER STAY. 2012 toyota 4Runner | Toyota
FRONT BUMPER & BUMPER STAY. 2012 toyota 4Runner | Toyota

Like, I'm not good with the car stuff sadly(yet trying to learn tho) but it seems as if they are the same, right?
twasadream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote