Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 09:00 PM

kfs-4runner is on a distinguished road

kfs-4runner is on a distinguished road
BP51 Old Man Emu issue installing TRD Skid Plate

I was trying to reinstall my TRD Skid Plate on my 4Runner after installing a BP51 lift. It comes with a replacement radiator brace. But the bolt size appears to be different. The 10mm bolt will not fit and an 8 mm is to small. Being from Australia and going on a Japanese vehicle it would be metric but perhaps not? Has anyone ever installed this lift and the reinstalled the TRD Skid Plate? Did you fine the same issue? If yes what size bolt did you use? Three of them are going into factor points it's the one on the replacement brace I am having trouble with
kfs-4runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote