View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 03:02 PM

bayaz will become famous soon enough

bayaz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieV4runnin View Post
It’s a real shit hole now. I live in a nice neighborhood and they’ve broken into my 4Runner twice now in less than 2 months. What surprises me the most is that fact they didn’t break my windows or damage the lock cylinders. It’s like they had a freaking key to open it. The thing I hate the most is that the dirty bastard left his scent all over it. Damn homeless thieves are getting smarter and since they didn’t steal anything worth more than $950 they can’t do anything.
You said it right. I used to live in Belmont, which is also a nice neighborhood in the Bay Area. In 2019, on Labor Day, every single car on the street was broken into, including line. All opened with a remote. They stole stuff that couldn’t be traced, like sunglasses and jewelry but not laptops, etc. cops were clueless. Then a year later someone rammed into my car while it was parked on the street. Hit so hard that the license plate imprinted into my bumper. Filed a police report and sent pics with the license plate of the perpetrator. Never heard back from the cops. They just can’t do anything here.
bayaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote