Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 03:24 PM

mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute

mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone7724 View Post
This is the absolute shadiest business I've ever dealt with: https://www.toyota-4runner.org/member.php?u=591613
Purchased the bed in mid-December. Here we are in May, never received the bed, only false promises via email. And now over the last few weeks they've finally stopped responding to emails, calls, and they turned off comments in IG because they're getting crushed by people who haven't received the bed yet. This is 1 part a warning to all who are thinking about purchasing the YOHO bed solution and 1 part a plea for YOHO 4Runner Bed to refund the money they've kept now since December OR for the love of god just send the bed. I think we all understand supply chain issues due to the pandemic, but this is absurd and the level of unprofessionalism and lack of clear & honest communication is unacceptable by any standard.

They seem happy to take new orders as the bed is still available for purchase on their website:
YOHO Toyota 4Runner Bed Platform 5th Gen SUV - Camping Comfort $169.95 – Foxwood Merchants

I suggest doing yourself a favor and look elsewhere.
I called him out once, saying his crap is overpriced DIY grade, and he got sooooo angry. If you get IKEA parts and some fasteners from home depot, you can build the exact same thing he tries to sell for a whole lot less.

He's on this forum somewhere. I'm sure he will post shortly and cry a bit, or maybe he's too good for us now and only posts on the "gram"..lol.
mrblah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote