View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 04:41 PM

chrisridebike8 will become famous soon enough

chrisridebike8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSnow View Post
That is a very clean installation! Don't mean to hijack the thread but how does that mount? Does S-tech give you a mount that fits in there or is it custom? Do you need to screw into the factory plastic cubby? I assume you need to drill a hole at the back of the cubby but is that the only modification?

The switches come in a 3D printed housing that just bolts into the cubby (you get to pick what you want and they are easily swapped later if you want). You are supposed to be able to just drill a hole in the back of the stock cubby, but the plugs are kind of long so I just cut the whole back of it off. I think this install guide will answer a lot of questions. Where my install differs is in the wiring. I ran the power to my second battery. And then rather than that trigger wire going to a fuse tap, I ran that to the second battery with an OEM style power switch in line.

https://stechswitch.com/wp-content/u...uide-0620c.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 Black/Black C63 AMG, 460 whp (I miss this car every day)
chrisridebike8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote