View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 12:33 PM

ws6616 is on a distinguished road

ws6616 is on a distinguished road
don't use those cheap MIC crap... we do plenty of electrical installs at the shop and many people elect to have cheap MIC alternatives, and more often than not we find these MIC crap not working right out of box and have to send them back for replacement.
We also had a few older versions of auxbeam control panel failures, and when we tried to replace the control panel we found out the new panels use a different style connector to the control module, so the whole thing had to be replaced.

i personally run switch-pro 9100 mounted to the left side dash panel using SDHQ's mount. Inside the engine bay i use PowerTray switch-pro mount and bussman/ bluesea bus bars and fuse blocks. With Switch-Pro set up, I have one touch on for various lights (one master switch for front roof, front bumper, and ditch lights all on without toggling individual switch), 5-step output dimming, auto on when ignition is on (for the back light function of S8 that I use as DRL), bluetooth connectivity (very useful when you're not next to your rig but you see someone suspicious staying too close... very useful in california... or if you have side lights that you use for camp lights), strobe and burst (for people who cut you off and also for chase lights), and ability to turn on your lights with ignition off (camp lights)
ws6616 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote