Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 03:58 PM

Spktyr is on a distinguished road

Spktyr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Go and get Baja lights. They are plug and play and they really up your lighting situation. If you live in an area that gets snow, I would recommend getting the amber lights since the LED lights have a tendency to disrupt depth perception. I love mine and they really throw out the light not only to the front, but to the sides as wel.
Sure, direct me to a junkyard where I can find those!

I am looking to get some cheap upgrades for her truck out of the junkyard. Dunno if you've noticed but money is tight for a lot of people.
2000 4Runner Limited - 2WD, 3.4L V6, Automatic - Bilstein 4600/Moog 'Tall' Springs, Manik brush bar, PowerStop Tundra Brake Upgrade w/ Stoptech SS Brake Lines, KC Hilites 6" Pro-Sport HID Spread Beam Pair Pack System w/ KC Lexan covers, 4th gen 17" wheels w/ Spidertrax and Rugged Ridge 1.25" spacers, oEdRo LED headlight bulbs, BMW E92 seats, ScanGauge II, Prodigy TBC
Spktyr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote