View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 01:26 AM

Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about

Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about Jakeepoo3 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWorksInc View Post
I'm saying it's a unique issue and I haven't run into it... at this point without having your vehicle at my shop to do the testing myself and relay that to maybe TAS or my FTS... I can't really say where the original issue is unfortunately, all I can do is speculate based on "heresay" from you and the dealership and hope that my diagnostic intuition is correct. :/
Last post look about right blackworks.. I can't deal with f_ck tards without getting worked up so it may be beneficial for you being a Toyota guy to give this gentleman some tips on how to deal with these Toyota tricks. Without him pissing them off and getting the these diagnostics done and confirmed properly. This gentleman doesn't deserve this sh1t. Make the f_cker drive it until it malfunctions hooked to techstream. Who cares it's just a break for him. Have you ever disabled all your VSC, trac functions completely after starting truck before the problem occurs? Does this malfunction only occur when you're skid ECU is activated. How does it act if you disable the skid ECU after start up. Ever malfunction with skid disabled?? I'm rooting for you bro!
Jakeepoo3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote