View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 09:36 PM

JaSC1 will become famous soon enough

JaSC1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiezilla View Post
Headed to a sandblasting shop shortly for my sliders, want to change the color completely n with the amount of time/effort I’ve already put into one(not yet finished) I figure with the time/labor/supplies, I’d rather have this done already(they’ve been off for a year now…)

My question is, what kind of oil/grease/wrapping/coverage should I put on till I’m ready to paint? Basically what do our sliders come covered in from the shops that protect from rust?

Hopefully it’s not too humid/hot soon so I can prime n paint

Side ?…Last time I used self etching n rattle paint
Anyone use anything else with that? Not bedliner/lineX/Pcoat but I’ve seen expoxies somewhere in the mix

Thanks, once done this will turn into a proper”what did you do today…)
Is there issues with using LineX? I had thought to have the sliders I'm fixing to order be done with this instead of powder coating from the builder. We have a LineX shop in town.
JaSC1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote