View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 09:23 PM

spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of

spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of spartacus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auce View Post
Thank you all again, tremendously from the bottom of my heart. Spartacus nailed it on the head. Turned out to be the AM1 fuse. Luckily it's not one that was bolted in so no need to take the whole fuse box out.

I'm still confused as to why it was a problem under the hood and not under the dash (where we did the ground for the backup cam).

One thing to note, as I'm not technically car savvy. We never disconnected the battery before installing the new head unit. Would you guys suggest doing so for any future electrical work?

You have no idea how relived I was to see the dash lights come on. In the back of my head I swore I was going to have to buy a new ECU or something of the sorts.

You guys all rock!
Glad you got it sorted. It's a good idea to disconnect the battery negative so nothing will power on and blow fuses or get zapped worst case blow an amp. All is well that ends well.
spartacus is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote