Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 10:19 AM

G_Raw has a spectacular aura about G_Raw has a spectacular aura about

G_Raw has a spectacular aura about G_Raw has a spectacular aura about
I personally wouldn't worry much about it like most folks here are saying.

I currently run an IS300 with a 1jz swap ( stock was the 2jz, but the 1jz's sound better) and a manual trans swap. My ecu is still stock automatic ecu wired to think its in neutral all the time ( basically all wiring that tells it what gear it is in is wired into the neutral). Never reffed....always pass smog. The 2 different motors essentially look the same so they don't know the difference and my ecu doesn't have any codes for them to pick up.

Doubt most folks will catch a relocated stock looking gas tank is my point.