Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 01:33 PM

Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough

Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough Lexington is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaariel View Post
Hello. Back on the boards.
After dealing wih my '21 VW Atlas harness issue, I think I'm ready to go back to 4runner. Loved my '15 sr5. Thinking about a TRD Sport in Army Green. I got a quote, but they are including things like:

LoJack
Perma Plate
ProPack.

The first 2 are $600. The last one is $1600.

Are these worth it? I'm thinking about getting a ceramic coat done, so will I need some of these?
It all sounds dubious to me.

LoJack - If you’re worried about theft then LoJack can help recover your car but keep in mind that you do have to pay a yearly subscription for their service. There are other companies that offer this services too. If I wanted this for myself I would research companies that provide this service and then choose the one I like best. As for me I just bought some LoJack stickers on eBay for my windows and used those.

Perma Plate - I thought Perma Plate was some kind of paint and under coating but it seems like it’s just a insurance policy to keep your car clean. If you wash and clean your car on a regular basis you don’t need this but here is a review for you. https://breakingbolts.com/what-is-permaplate/

Pro Pack - Can you provide more information on what this is? Is it a parts upgrade or a coating protection?

Personally if it was me I wouldn’t pay for any of this. I rather do my own research and add them if I think they are worth the extra money.
Lexington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote