Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 09:52 PM
Elite Member

BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold
Elite Member

BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Something_Awesome View Post
Yes, and the SR5's feel like those early 2000's Camrys. I vomitted twice in my Cousin's early 2000's Camry. This is one of the reasons I had always preferred Honda/Acura cars. It is preference though. I do prefer the firmer ride that Honda's tend to have.

I think it is important for a prospective 4Runner owner to test drive both before deciding. I actually ordered the KDSS option and bought the vehicle outright before ever driving it. I had done a lot of research and felt like I didn't need the test drive. Drove off in my new 4Runner with KDSS feeling validated instantly.

I do expect my KDSS to last the life of the vehicle.
I'm fairly sure that the Off-Road vehicles all get upgraded shocks (like baby 5100's or something to that effect, Toyota seems to like using those OEM Bilstein shocks for their Off-Road trim Trucks and SUVs) which is likely the main improvement in ride quality rather than the KDSS, but it could be a contributing factor on-road too.
BlackWorksInc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote