Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 05:58 PM

jaredkuualoha is on a distinguished road

jaredkuualoha is on a distinguished road
I went with an Ironman Foam Cell system when I went to replace my XREAS. Though I did it for the extra clearance from the 3" lift. I don't do "overlanding" but I do drive a lot of fire service roads for camping/hunting/kayaking and just wanted the extra height. Road ride is comparable but the real benefit is when on anything that isn't pavement. You can get an equally comfortable ride from a lot of aftermarket suspension systems and many of them keep the rig at stock height if you're not wanting a lift.