View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 10:26 AM

TrexRunnerGirl is on a distinguished road

TrexRunnerGirl is on a distinguished road
5 hours No Problem

It's been a LONG HOT MINUTE since I've posted in this lovely thread/forum. Still love y'all and my 99 Ltd is running still. At 157K now. Working from home saved miles.

Still has the same slow oil leak, still don't have an engine puller or help. It doesn't bother me too much but I'd love some help to pull and fix it. Maybe when I move to Indiana in 23 or 24 I'll find someone to help.

Good news - I let my son RENT my Runner to drive him and pals to Wisconsin to camp. Made him check fluids etc. (scary since he pointed to the coolant rez to put oil in) But they made it 5 hrs up and 5 hrs back plus the 3 days without any issues and the baby running like a top! No new scratches/dents and only 1 beer can under the seat. duh kids....

I love that silly truck - and the kid too I guess...LOL Back in November I made him buy his own car, a stick shift little civic, and stop driving my baby. But hey - civic gets great mpg and he now knows how to drive a stick - win-win (for me).

Hope y'all are doing great and keep our 3rd Gens running! I am still looking for another one with a better frame.
Cheers!