Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 01:13 PM

DieseIJesus is on a distinguished road

DieseIJesus is on a distinguished road
In the past I have had the insurance company try to bone me.
I was T-boned on a test drive. I had recently completed a ton of maintenance: tires, brakes, rotors, pads, fluid flush, new aluminum radiator, timing belt, pullies, water pump, plugs, the list goes on.
None of that was reimbursed. I was literally test driving things to make sure everything was back together and got hit.

The insurance company tried to lowball the hell out of me.

I went to the adjuster with photos as well as receipts, and with current pricing from websites for the components that were damaged that added value to the vehicle.
I then found vehicles with comparable mileage for sale at the actual time the claim was being adjusted.
I finally lawyered up due to personal injuries.
I ended up having the shop where I was getting an estimate hold the vehicle until I could come by and pull off EVERYTHING I could that the insurance company would not cover.
I wish you luck. The insurance company is there to NOT pay you, or to pay as little as possible. Keep that in mind.
DieseIJesus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote