Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 11:51 PM

truckmike26 is on a distinguished road

truckmike26 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Axles View Post
I personally like the power being distributed between all 4 wheels instead of RWD. There is quite a bit of go behind the V8. Sure it would be nice to have the 2WD option, but the AWD has grown to be a luxury that I never knew id enjoy this much.
My V6 4WD is a tire spinning one-wheel peeler in 2WD with the traction and stability control turned off. With the extra torque and 200 more lbs. of iron block V8 hanging over the front wheels, the V8 4WD would be one helluva tire smoker if 2WD was selectable.
truckmike26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote