View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 12:40 PM
Elite Member

octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of
Elite Member

octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of octanejunkie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeArnold View Post
I cant post anywhere else so I am desperately looking for some assistance. I am a dumb a$s and was hauling 2x4s out the back window and backed up my drive way. The wood protruding from the window pressed up into the infotainment panel and the hazard light switch. My hazard lights are stuck on and the switch will not turn them off. Is there a way to bypass the hazards and still have functional turn signals?

I appreciate any help you all can provide.
Easy answer
No, the turn signals and flasher run through that switch. You can replace the switch but without it you won't have turn signals.

Detailed answer
With a schematic you can jumper pins to bypass the hazard switch but it will be easier to go to a junkyard and pull another hazard switch, or order one from your.local dealer/online

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
1959 Chevy 3100 1/2 Ton Pickup EVERYTHING done 'cept paint and body
octanejunkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote