Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 09:19 PM

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Luck View Post
Looseness when flexing is a problem, but the bigger problem is bottoming out on the shock travel because you don’t have your bump stops long enough. I would flex it out and take some measurements on the tucked side to make sure you don’t need to extend your bump stops. Also take some measurements at ride height to determine how much up travel vs down travel you have. You ideally want to be close to midway between the two.
Oh yeah I'm running the 3" duro bumps. Originally had the 5" but it was way too long...

But yeah the 890s were never loose with the LC shocks or my kings. Do we have the exact measurements for the 4th gen ones? I'll have to also talk to dobinson to see if they could valve that other shock to be plush for a 3rd gen. Could be perfect
jross20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote