Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 07:34 PM

Juice88 is on a distinguished road

Juice88 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgill View Post
- I actually bought everything from Crutchfield: head unit, module, and adapters (see photo below of module and adapter that i used).

- I had a local shop install it all as they only charged $100. I told the installer that I was not going to be using the talk button on the steering wheel and he was able to add shortcut for me to hold that button to access the tire pressure information. Sorry can't be any more helpful as I didn't do the install myself.

Here is the link to the details on the module.
iDatalink Maestro RR Interface Module Connect a new stereo and retain the steering wheel audio controls and factory amps in select 2006-up vehicles at Crutchfield

The steering wheel upgrade has been one of my favorite. Love the feel of the dimpled steering wheel.
Hey quick question. Your ebay link for the steering wheel in the other thread is dead. I have stock on my 2008 with no phone controls on the right side (just dummy/fixed 'buttons' in place of). Would I be able to purchase the phone function buttons to use for that or tire pressure, etc. without getting the new wheel?