View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 04:23 PM

Steve40th396 will become famous soon enough

Steve40th396 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
many go aftermarket and are happy. both your options listed can be as good or better than your current set up depending how much you want to spend. As a matter of principal for myself I never buy new cars and only buy used cars with complete service history (not from carfax, actual dealer printout sheets) and only 1 owner. live and learn
My car came with the service history right up to 2 months before acquiring it.
I did some digging and found out little Brandi, the phone in bluetooth, hot something. New tires were just put on a 12/2021, then one new right front tire on 2/2021. Guess when it was sold....
That one tire correlates to the right front headlight being replaced, missing lower bumper bolts and the side bracket holding the passenger side part of bumper had the bolts in the wrong holes. Fine thread was on the hole closer to the tire, while the course thread was in the one closer to the headlight, and it was loose.. No ..Dealer in Dothan Al got it, they saw it, but obviously didnt repair it as it would have been reported. So, Lil' Brandi had someone NOT mechanically inclined fix it. As was his T8 head unit install. He sucked.
Yep, I bought a recked car.
Dealership I bought from is running a claim for me to repair and pay for all items screwed up. The lady I spoke with was pissed I got it as it was listed as not sellable when i got it, just for the fuel pump itself. ( was recalled and went through2 dealerships without repair)
Okay, off my soapbox. Lesson learned. Being an avid traveler for work, I was unable to figure all this out till well past the 30 day return..
So, I will get it fixed and move forward.