View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 12:18 AM

RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about

RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about RodrickHeffley has a spectacular aura about
RodrickHeffley's 1998 Limited Build (w/ pictures)

Basically, I got it back today. The shop didn't do a great job but they've got it together. It's idling rough @ 400rpms (someone help please) but no CELs for that yet. They broke several interior pieces but thankfully I was able to fix the kick panel under the steering wheel and had to actually take off the steering wheel and fix that as they didn't install it right w/ the clock spring.

Other things: Got my new dash kick panel installed, got the window switches fixed that they broke, installed the new security light/mic and installed the scangauge above the steering wheel as I had it off anyway so figured I'd save myself some time. I also re-installed my old air box as they said it was "unusable" and left it just disconnected.

more to come very soon, have to get it cleaned as somehow they made it absolutely filthy and need to do some more small fixes for things they messed up, but it's back and that's what matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Build Thread
----------------

Last edited by RodrickHeffley; 11-09-2023 at 12:44 PM.
RodrickHeffley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote