Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 02:51 AM

Saturnine90 is on a distinguished road

Saturnine90 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcsguthrie View Post
Any folks experiencing new suspension noises after installing these springs? I have a clicking/clunking noise that I can’t figure out. It’s coming from the front end - only during significant compression/up travel. (Big dips in road will cause it, speed bumps/pot holes do not). I can really “feel” the noise-vibration in my feet.

I’m out of ideas. There is no noticeable contact between front suspension components that I can see (i.e. missing paint or scratches). No evidence of the sway bar hitting the radiator supports or the coil over. Retorqued every nut and bolt 3 times (paid special attention to the LCA cam bolts, which I purposefully overtorqued a little as I’ve read these can cause a clunk).

I might be missing something simple … hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.

What year? 2019/2020 had a tsb for clunking although i don’t recall if anyone had it persist after installing the taller springs. The bottom perch and spring was redesigned 21/22 to help with the clunking.
Saturnine90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote