View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 08:41 AM

mbm112 has a spectacular aura about mbm112 has a spectacular aura about mbm112 has a spectacular aura about

mbm112 has a spectacular aura about mbm112 has a spectacular aura about mbm112 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone4Wheeling View Post
Just learning about 16" not clearing calipers, didn't know that but was discounting 16" any way.

I was intending only considering wheels with +15mm offset to keep the tire positioned same as the original 20" Limited tire/rim combination and keeping the tire width and height same or very near original to avoid rubbing issues.

Thanks for the reply!

Any SR5 of TRD Off-road wheel is going to be +15. My point being OEM wheels get as aggressive as +4 and will have very very minimal issues with rubbing. Almost nonexistent if you stick with highway tires as opposed to all terrains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Victory4x4 Rack, BajaRack Ladder, Full RCI Skids & Sliders
CaliRaisedLED Ditch Lights & Light Bar
mbm112 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote