View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 01:59 AM

dauphin is on a distinguished road

dauphin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippersnapper02 View Post
Most likely will be a truck box with the amp screwed to the back. It will work but it won't be clean.
LOL. Not-clean isn't an exclusionary criteria whereas out-of-budget is LOL. I wish I had just gone ahead and done the sub addition around my birthday last year when I contemplated saying "that's my present to myself" LOL. Finances were a lot better then . When things get better again I can perhaps look for a prettier solution.

My head is spinning from all the threads I've read. Has anyone -added- a sub to the existing (working) JBL system? (Not that I actually have a currently working system, anyway, but as far as setting goals....)