Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 11:01 AM

ssspacely is on a distinguished road

ssspacely is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimGFL View Post
Excellent! Thank you for the quick response! That's what I was thinking, based on my searching and specs on other 2-prong types, but I couldn't find info specific to this engine. I've got a Denso model 116-1109 on order, should be in Friday. Fingers crossed.
Hi. Hoping to get an update on this relatively new post. I am having similar issues with my 1996 4runner. But I don't have a CEL code. My truck loses power at 2500 RPM. I replaced fuel pump recently. Ruled out MAF. Ruled out EFI and CO relays. I replaced all injectors, plugs and wires less than 5000 miles ago.

Did replacing the crank sensor fix your problem completely?
ssspacely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote