Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 12:31 PM

HamSnacks is on a distinguished road

HamSnacks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
Maybe some tips in this 4th Gen thread (I had the driver's side seat heater stop working on my 03 Limited).

Troubleshooting Heated Seat

It could be that simply the amber bulb in the switch is burnt out, but it likely is the switch. I would also check the connection at the switch (center console) first before ordering a replacement.
I'll take a look, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fkheath View Post
Swap the switch for the driver's side with the passenger's side. If the problem changes to the other side, it is the switch. If not, it could be the relay or wiring.
What's annoying is that they're 2 different plugs, I took them both out, they can't be plugged into the other seat.
HamSnacks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote