Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 01:40 AM

honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of

honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of honda250xtitan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2388 View Post
I’ve seen a bent one on an FJ (same design). I got the kit after that just for the extra peace of mind and it’s only like $100 plus any labor that you have to have done to have them fab’d (these kits do require a little cutting/grinding to get it to fit just right IME). The guy who bent the FJ one said he was going like 2mph. I never had issues with mine and I haven’t ever seen one bend firsthand, so idk, but maybe if you hit it a certain way it is susceptible ?? It definitely doesn’t seem as beefy as a control arm.

The Total Chaos Kit is a nice kit. They also make a cam tab kit. I’ve seen cam tabs bent on a pretty new Tacoma to the point the truck couldn’t be aligned. There is a way you can do permanent alignment but didn’t get to deep into that and it’s a bridge I will cross if I ever get there
Marlin Crawler has an awesome gusset system for the whole LCA mount area and encompasses the cam washers. i'm running that one, we couldnt keep an alignment worth anything once the flimsy toyota setup failed. the TC one can be ran with it as well if you wanna get extra crazy.
2016 TE : Grocery Getter, 34/10.5R17 Toyo at3, Prinsu Rack, King Coilovers, DuroBumps, ToyTec HD 2.0 springs, King shocks, King hydro bumps, Total Chaos mounts, DirtKing Fabrication UCA, VIVID RACING Tune, URD Y pipe, RCI skids, Marlin Crawler gussets, DRKDSS everything
honda250xtitan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote