Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 05:55 PM

gookies is on a distinguished road

gookies is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdruss View Post
There's a thread on here on this very subject. Yes, you can do it yourself, buy the right line in bulk and a bender and some fittings and watch some youtube.
The shop you went to must be incompetent or didn't feel they could charge you enough to make worth their while.
I might've been one of those threads, I looked into DIY'in awhile ago. They were going to charge around $1000 and they showed me the precarious looking gas tank strap bolt, I'd also be wary of removing it and then causing a more problematic issue. Seems like my best option for now is to replace what I see is leaking and figure it out later down the road, maybe by then, the car itself won't be worth fixing due to other issues.
gookies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote