Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 07:23 AM

osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough

osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough osugsxr is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enikad View Post
I’m with you. I lifted my ‘22 pro just an inch and it’s pulling slightly right. When I was at the lift with the tech everything was aligned so I may need to do some slight camber to offset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
During the fire sale of the trd pro suspension years ago I had tire discounters install plus an alignment. well it was off still. I ended up going back a few times and just ended up with a refund. It veered toward the right and I grew us to it. Once I had new tires installed took it to a local shop and they did the alignment. It was off again, took it back the next day and they adjust the camber. It rides better than it has since I've had the suv