View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 06:55 PM

PHXMT is on a distinguished road

PHXMT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
I don’t have anytime camera brand, but I built one from similar parts. I believe anytime neglected to add reverse bias diodes on the front and rear toggle switches. When front is enabled, it drives the reverse trigger input of the HU but advertently didn’t include diodes. Since the rear toggle switch is also connected to the HU’s reverse trigger, both the front and rear toggle indicators light up.

I had same issue building my switch and harness. I resolved it by adding diodes on both front and rear toggle modes.

Just wondering, does your reverse lights turn on too when you toggle the switch ?
Can you clarify which wires you added diodes? On the anytime camera switch, there is just one diode going from the green to the orange.