Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 12:56 AM

johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about

johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about johnnygraphic has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAW89446 View Post
No photos. But in my opinion, though the set up looks nice when the tire is up, it looks like I could get real tired of it in day to day use. With the rear hatch open the tire down, the tire and carrier is just plain in the way while packing/unpacking and other daily stuff. For temporary use to carry two spare tires (keeping the OEM spare in its place) on an off road trip, I can see an advantage.

I agree with the above. While it does provide the utility of having a spare mounted out back, it is just not a very practical solution. I can see myself cursing the design after a few stops to get access to the rear cargo. I think the swing out style are a much better execution. Dirtcom USA and Rigd seem to have the lock on the market.

I would pass on this one. Your shins will thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
johnnygraphic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote