View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 04:33 PM

gomiami has a spectacular aura about gomiami has a spectacular aura about

gomiami has a spectacular aura about gomiami has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxiveco24 View Post
Are you serious??? Was thinking about walking in to buy one but didn't realize they were this backed up.
I don't know what the market is like in south Florida (I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale, by the way) but here in Kansas City, every unit is reserved in advance long before they are delivered and often lbefore they are even allocated (as in my case.) It's been this way here for over a year now.

The Lexus dealer in town, however, is a different story. I was considering a GX460s (the luxury cousin of the 4Runner) and in June they only had 8 on their website with three on the lot. Now, they have 27. Either production has ramped up or sales have plummeted.

Perhaps that's a sign of some change coming our way.

2000 Honda Civic SI (EM1) Electron Blue Pearl - original owner, 238k and completely stock.
2023 Lexus GX460 Premium in Nightfall Mica. Picking up on January 2nd.
gomiami is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote