Site Navigation

Thread: Best roof rack?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 06:47 PM

Ujanti is on a distinguished road

Ujanti is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroT100 View Post
Can anyone share comparison or experience with wind-noise from the Sherpa and Prinsu? They look to be comparable otherwise....
I can't compare the two, but I have the Sherpa and love it. Wind noise is more than factory, especially with the light bar at freeway speeds, but it is not any more than I would expect from any rack. Crazy thing is, if you close your shade on your sunroof it cuts the noise down noticeably. If it is bothering you, just close the shade. If not, leave it open and it really isn't that big of a deal in my book.

Making sure to adjust the wind fairing so you don't have vibration is the biggest thing. I had no vibration under standard driving, then found the sweet spot on the freeway where I did. Adjusted the fairing and no more vibration.
Ujanti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote