Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: what's wrong?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 10:25 PM

dbweb is on a distinguished road

dbweb is on a distinguished road
I had the same beginning symptoms 3 system malfunction warnings: Anti-lock brake, Pre-Collision,& Cruise Control System Malfunction warnings in my 2021 Pro. There was no real change in the way it drove or felt so I took about a 20 minutes drive directly to the dealership. They said it was a stuck evap. valve that had resolved itself on the way there. They wanted me to bring it back if I had any more problems. I have put 20,00 miles on it with no issues since then.
dbweb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote