View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 05:15 PM

gomiami has a spectacular aura about gomiami has a spectacular aura about

gomiami has a spectacular aura about gomiami has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd308 View Post
Nothing now, years ago when the TRD Pro color was actually exclusive if you really liked the color, it might be worth it. However, there are no exclusive colors now, the next year you can get that color on other trims. For example you can order the lime rush color now on a 23' ORP. Unless you have to have a TRD Pro and that year's color then you are forced into buying the TRD Pro that year. I'd only do it if I loved the color now, it no longer carries any status because you can order other trims in lime rush.
A good point. Toyota also allows for an ORP to add the exhaust, roof rack and TRD wheels. I wonder how many 4Runners I see from a distance that look like a pro are actually faux PRO...like a dealership slapping on the heritage decals to make a base-model SR5 look like the 40th Anniversary Edition...

2000 Honda Civic SI (EM1) Electron Blue Pearl - original owner, 238k and completely stock.
2023 Lexus GX460 Premium in Nightfall Mica. Picking up on January 2nd.
gomiami is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote