Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 09:40 PM

Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough

Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough Redsoxx1918 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomiami View Post
A good point. Toyota also allows for an ORP to add the exhaust, roof rack and TRD wheels. I wonder how many 4Runners I see from a distance that look like a pro are actually faux PRO...like a dealership slapping on the heritage decals to make a base-model SR5 look like the 40th Anniversary Edition...

True for some colors. I have a Voodoo blue PRO and Voodoo wasn't offered on other trims the following year. It was offered on a special, Hawaii only Waialua edition but you won't see one of those stateside. You'll also NEVER see a solar octane 5th gen 4Runner after this year as the 6th gen is coming. Inferno, quicksand and Cavalry blue were never offered on other trims either. It is nice to have a unique color in a sea of black, white, silver and grey vehicles. Jeep offers a bunch of unique, cool colors for the Wrangler. Ford is offering unique colors for the Bronco. Dodge offers a lot of exciting colors for the Challenger and Charger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Redsoxx1918 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote