View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 12:04 AM

jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough

jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblah View Post
NOIICE!!!!!

Since you have all your lighting zones covered, i'd rock a straight up spot up high. Reason for this, is any hybrid lenses (i.e. driving) will have alot of hood glare, and flood will be even worse.

The roof mounted LED is probably the least used of all my lights, mainly just like you, i have my zones covered down low, and I rarely need a high mounted spot light. However, when you do need it, you need it (i.e. messing around in sand dunes or desert mobbing).

Now whether or not BD is worth it vs a less expensive alternative? I can't help you there. I am more budget conscious when it comes to lighting because i'm more realistic about my lighting needs and dont require a large budget (so i can go banana's on other mods lol). Like i've mentioned in other posts, I have no use for lights that my vehicle will never outrun. So with lights, I look for lights that have consistent build quality and performance at a lower price (so DD and lasfit for me), but I don't expect them to compete with BD in performance.

Sometimes, you gotta buy what your heart wants though..... For me thats "total chaos and kings"... For others, its BD lights.

Cheers broski.
Thanks for the insight. I definitely apppreciate it, and as you mentioned I would not use it very often, but there are a few times I wish I had it. The lasfit lights do look pretty good so I will give it some thought for sure.
jdm-v35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote