View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 08:31 AM

gomiami has a spectacular aura about gomiami has a spectacular aura about

gomiami has a spectacular aura about gomiami has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-422 View Post
The color talk is kinda funny to me. I have previously had mostly silver vehicles simply because after owning a black one I wanted them to look as clean for as long as possible. Silver was never a premium choice.

When I bought my 4Runner I ended up with white because that was available in the trim I wanted. I can't fathom paying way more just for a specific color. That's just me though.

Before that I did not like the color white but for some reason the shape of the 4Runner worked well with it.
I do think Super White looks sharp on a 4Runner. I was spooked by the single stage paint. If it had been a clear coat/top coat, I would have considered it.

2000 Honda Civic SI (EM1) Electron Blue Pearl - original owner, 238k and completely stock.
2023 Lexus GX460 Premium in Nightfall Mica. Picking up on January 2nd.
gomiami is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote