View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 07:38 AM

gookies is on a distinguished road

gookies is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill444 View Post
McGeorge and toyotapartsdeal.com are my go to US-based parts suppliers. They will probably have the highest discount levels. They are both regular Toyota dealers running an online business.

For heavy parts, parts.toyota.com will list several dealers based on your zip code. You can select pickup or free shipping over $75. However, not all dealers offer the same discounts and some dealers offer no discounts. I think out-of-state dealers will not charge sales tax.

Partsouq out of the UAE is the hands down best supplier on price and delivery times. Even with international shipping costs, they come out ahead on many parts. However, I do not know how well supplied they are for the 4Runner because it's not sold worldwide. I use them for my Land Cruiser.
Tried parts.toyota today, never thought to order from them until you mentioned free shipping, placed some brackets for the rubber hoses (brakes) and two pre-bent lines, shipping was ~$150? Is that done on purpose due to the free shipping max of $200? A little annoying, but I'd just have to place two separate orders. There is a similar discount applied to the other sites I've browsed after selecting a local dealer and I'll be saving on shipping.
gookies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote